Mexican Sofas Are Never Comfortable

Eddie Martinez

Jun 4, 2015, 6:10:25 AM6/4/15
to comfortable-...@googlegroups.com
So I am confused... What the hell does a CMS system have in common with generally uncomfortable mexican sofas - that in this case are actually comfortable. I am taken, and this has brought my indigenous and stupid mind to it's natural humility before all things published in the USA. God forbid, we write something online for the public to take note and respond [as is there right as American Citizens]. Don't you love this country?

The Topic of your Blog is a F**king Oxymoron and you are using it as a F**king Tag.

1) Did you think that others wouldn't eventually find this, or you part of the country that believes in creation myths and tax increases?

2) I am mexican, and trust me... Most mexican's who own couches are not concerned with how comfortable they are; generally a spread of plastic protectant is purchased for permanent use and protection against "Lazy Pendejos" who want to sleep all day....

3) With all that being said, you did not state anything, and no one filmed it on camera. But I am looking at right now [and so will many others once I post this] we will agree that since there is no such thing as a real Mexican "in General" buying a couch strictly for purposes of "comfort".

4) So, what do you and your Colleagues at BTCJams Think of Race? Or Maybe just the Mexican Heritage?

5) Based on your Public Group Discussion, Do you feel all Mexicans are Lazy?

6) Before you used this specific title, did you consider any other possible scenarios had your word "mexican" been EASILY replaced by;
    a. "Comfortable Jewish Sofa"
    b. "Comfortable Anglo Sofa"
    c. "Comfortable Caucasian Sofa"
    d. "Comfortable Arab Sofa"
    e. "Comfortable African American Sofa"
    f. "Comfortable Turkish Sofa"
    g. "Comfortable Muslim Sofa"

Do you get the point?
If not, let me use grade-level English; I believe your little header is racist, and since I am both a Mexican and a client of BTC Jam, I have to tell you that office rhetoric like this is obvious evidence for litigation in trials involving racial slander. I am shocked!

jesse goodfellow

Jun 4, 2015, 10:31:15 AM6/4/15
to comfortable-...@googlegroups.com
"Mexican" in this context refers to the country not the race, so it would be more appropriate to compare the name of this software product to "Comfortable Israeli Sofa", "Comfortable Canadian Sofa", "Comfortable Moroccan Sofa", etc.

Eddie Martinez

Jun 4, 2015, 7:11:05 PM6/4/15
to comfortable-...@googlegroups.com, in...@btcjam.com, Support, jesse goodfellow, ce...@btcjam.com, gus...@btcjam.com, ale...@btcjam.com, dem...@btcjam.com
Mexico is a Country and Mexicans are its People.
I am a Mexican not a Mexico.
Can you grasp this?

Technically, "Jesse"... you are stating that it is ok to label any ethnic group as long as you use the correct rhetoric; for example:

Israeli People use Comfortable-Israelian-sofas because both Israel and its people are prone to comfort; the opposite of hard work, and general productive lives.

If you used Comfortable-Israeli-Sofas, then your "idea" is correct...
But in a public space, on publicly accessible domains... THAT IS NOT what your .com stated.

Furthermore, You allowed other more reputable users to harass us with phone calls, racist slurs, and ultimately forced us to close as much of our financial ties with BTCJams as possible.

What do you suggest now "Jesse", "Brett", and "BTCJams"?

with regard,
Eddie Leonard Martinez
BTC JAM USER ALIAS:              exodus.films.llc
BTC JAM USER EMAIL:              just.for.the....@gmail.com.com
BTC JAM DEPOSIT ADDRESS: 1KHf6ijFhsfnZMgc7rCgEjze23BxiGnzsv

On Thu, Jun 4, 2015 at 7:31 AM, jesse goodfellow <jlaer...@gmail.com> wrote:
"Mexican" in this context refers to the country not the race, so it would be more appropriate to compare the name of this software product to "Comfortable Israeli Sofa", "Comfortable Canadian Sofa", "Comfortable Moroccan Sofa", etc.

Eddie Martinez

Jun 4, 2015, 7:15:50 PM6/4/15
to comfortable-...@googlegroups.com, in...@btcjam.com, Support, jesse goodfellow, ce...@btcjam.com, gus...@btcjam.com, ale...@btcjam.com, dem...@btcjam.com
Total Delay:0 seconds

HopDelayFromByWithTime (UTC)Blacklist
1*10.194.239.170HTTP6/4/2015 11:10:43 PM

Header NameHeader Value
MIME-Version1.0
In-Reply-To<7bf81506-7049-4037...@googlegroups.com>
References<ec32e517-a140-42b0...@googlegroups.com> <7bf81506-7049-4037...@googlegroups.com>
DateThu, 4 Jun 2015 16:10:43 -0700
Delivered-Tojust.for.the....@gmail.com
Message-ID<CAGewrz+aXNi6ja92OJkJJ4p6...@mail.gmail.com>
SubjectRe: Mexican Sofas Are Never Comfortable
FromEddie Martinez <just.for.the....@gmail.com>
Tocomfortable-...@googlegroups.com
Ccin...@btcjam.com, Support <sup...@btcjam.com>, jesse goodfellow <jlaer...@gmail.com>, ce...@btcjam.com, gus...@btcjam.com, ale...@btcjam.com, dem...@btcjam.com
Content-Typemultipart/alternative; boundary=047d7ba97eb2f1f5de0517b948fd
BTC JAM USER ALIAS* exodus.films.llc*
BTC JAM USER EMAIL*just.for.the....@gmail.com.com
BTC JAM DEPOSIT ADDRESS*1KHf6ijFhsfnZMgc7rCgEjze23BxiGnzsv*

Sven Loch

Jun 4, 2015, 7:40:36 PM6/4/15
to comfortable-...@googlegroups.com, sup...@btcjam.com, ale...@btcjam.com, ce...@btcjam.com, in...@btcjam.com, dem...@btcjam.com, gus...@btcjam.com, jlaer...@gmail.com

Eddie

I really don't know what this whole issue is about but it seems that you misinterpreted something - this group or "forum" has nothing to do with anybody called BTC jams or whatever.
This Google Group is for programmers and  users of a great free and open source CMS -  Content Management System ( like WordPress only better :-)   - one of the most popular Ruby on Rails  CMS systems.
It happens to be called Comfortable Mexican Sofa (CMS - a word play - cause it's a CMS CMS) .
It happens to be called that - cause when original developers started coding this system they happened to be in Mexico on vacation at the time sitting on a Comfortable Sofa.

So CHILL dude.  Nobody is slandering anybody here.

If you have some kind of beef with btcjam.com or whatever - send your comments to them - there is no reason to post your angry rhetoric here. It seems that you inadvertently started posting to a programming group with hundreds of subscribers - take us of your email thread please.

To learn more  see this github repo:  https://github.com/comfy/comfortable-mexican-sofa

P.S.:
Mexicans are not a race, they are a nation, and a grate one at that.
However there are Mexicans of different racial backgrounds: indigenous, black, mestizo, white, asian as well as different ethnic backgrounds within thous groups.

jesse goodfellow

Jun 4, 2015, 8:47:09 PM6/4/15
to comfortable-...@googlegroups.com, sup...@btcjam.com, ale...@btcjam.com, ce...@btcjam.com, gus...@btcjam.com, in...@btcjam.com, jlaer...@gmail.com, dem...@btcjam.com
Let me put it this way:  You are from Mexico, therefore you are a Mexican person and you are Mexican.  A sofa from Mexico is a Mexican sofa but it is not a Mexican.  That is the distinction.

pferdefleisch

Jun 5, 2015, 5:35:59 AM6/5/15
to comfortable-...@googlegroups.com
This is so weird :)

Read the story of how Comfortable Mexican Sofa came into existence. It was written while people sat on big comfortable sofas in Mexico. There is even a chance that the sofas weren't produced in Mexico but maybe they were even Ikea sofas which would make them Comfortable Swedish Sofas. This would create an abbreviation of CSS which would be a completely different kind project.

Happy Friday!
--
aaron

Eddie Martinez

Jun 5, 2015, 4:41:40 PM6/5/15
to comfortable-...@googlegroups.com

MEXICANS ARE NOT A RACE?
Really? And, what college professor fed you that line of falsehood?
Look at this (It's 300 years Old and it Proves THAT ALL OF YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY CLUE WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT:

If you're so convinced that using racial slurs is absolutely innocent and it conjures up this much rhetorical nonsense; "You Win"...

But, I have my own rights to free speech as well, and I have to convey an issue that affects every Mexican household in the U.S.

In the 1930's when there was no middle class and both white, black, and Chinese men emigrated to California for hard labor in the San Joaquin Valley (which still produces 40% of U.S. Agricultural produce to this day)... They were angry to see that they had actual competition; The Mexicans! They knew the land, they worked faster and harder in arduous conditions and NEVER F****** COMPLAINED. They had been favored by the ranchers before Oklahoma lost its ability to grow because of environmental destruction, and for White men with white families and white mouths to feed "The grapes of wrath" provides a pathetic glimpse of real life before any of us was even born.

No that I gave you the constants to this equation; it shouldn't be Rocket Science to realize what happened next and just like Black men were accused of Laziness, Cocaine usage, and false accusations of rape. Mexicans, most of whom lived in California or whose families owned property and held citizenship after the Spanish-American war found themselves being deported back to Mexico, a land they never been to but had been assigned as there country of origin regardless of American Birth Certificates and the newly distributed Social Security Cards were a rarity. I know this happened, because our grandparents each had to find a way back to their homeland "The United States".

Once they reunited and returned to their homes, eminent domain laws and even Jim Crow laws were in affect throughout California at an increasing rate; This still did not prevail. Our grandparents used Marijuana leaves soaked in rubbing alcohol for homeopathic treatments...and from the mouth of my late grandfather, Leonardo I, "White and Black men started to stuff it in opium pipes and suddenly realized you could make a Marijuana cigarette, now paving the way for a 50 Billion Dollar commodity. At the time, Cocaine and Heroin had already ruined our country's integrity, so even though Marijuana had the minor effects (including the munchies) it was outlawed by our government as a lethal and penalty prone device to try another legal attempt not for deportation, rather incarceration. Most mexican households had Milpas, and each grew Aloe Vera, Yerba Buena (Mint), Maize, and Marijuana for family use and remedy. White households were slums along the old route 99, and jealousy found its way into the hearts of the "Okeys"; Subpoena postings were illegally sent to Farmers across the state.

Today, our memory of this as a country, takes the idea of Marijuana smoking as "Mexico's Main Foreign Relations Struggle", and we easily forgot all that took place in this time period.

The Mexican is an anthropological idea, with deep roots in drug trafficking, gang violence, drug sales and the most famed Lazy-Pot-smokers. The only reason Marijuana was ever outlawed had nothing to do with racketeering at irs time, but to ensure a loose end, our country sent men to jail because of homeopathic uses of it.

Finally, there is a deep rooted reason why Mexicans are associated with laziness, marijuana use, and "white slavery". Since we have an ethnic and racial identity that harkens back to the idea that Mexicans are high at all times, in recent years this has been a slap in the face. Since, we represent a large majority of those who are first to enlist for US armed forces, work jobs that no white or black men refuse, or are literally over-qualifying for jobs Mexicans are paid [happily] the absolute minimum wage for work that literally kills us... And no white Anglo-Saxon protestant American citizen is ever going to even apply for. So, Mexicans (who you state are some type of salid bowl of different races) are NEVER going to "Chill" about being labeled "Lazy"... Because we are not and this is WHERE ALL OF YOU MISS THIS OBVIOUS notion:
Laziness was used to undermine Mexicans as a whole, yet you state we are this salad toss of Races.

How dare you?
In the 1600's Mexico's lands became Spain's stolen silver, and a new standard for currency. A rush of greed brought Blue eyes abd Blond hair to the region and they brought brown eyed Black African Slaves as well as Filipino and Lebanese refugees during Spain's war with France. They raped our grandmothers and slaughtered our grandfather's in in order to develop European infrastructure in the new world. UNLIKE AMERICA, the indigenous women were considered exotic and a menagerie of identities emerged: La Casta España or the Spanish Caste was implemented throughout the country to control who could vote and hold property.

The caste system predated the U.S. and any of its burgeoning ideas, so it was the best they could thrive; by mixing races, and making the caste system obsolete. We are not like the U.S., who considered the indigenous savages. Any Mexican can have a DNA test with shocking and important results: for instance, my mother has blue eyes but her hair is blonde but it is "kinky' and she visits African American Hair professionals to keep it straight. My father has a African skin complexion that he shares with my sister's, but I am as white as a ghost. I have other family members with more examples of an anomaly that puts everything said about this "naming convention" a racist slur that you defend.

The Mexican Ethnicity and Culture is considered the most recent addition to the pool of Racial identities on this planet. We have never been called a Melting Pot. That happened long ago, and regardless if what you think or feel 2 things have made precedence here: 1) American and European Whites have no Historical knowledge of a country that has as much history as the pyramids in Giza. 2) Mexicans are considered by their skin color by Americans, but Mexicans consider themselves more than the color of thier skin and now form a new Race.

We are not white, black, or Mestizo...we are Mexican and we share vert little in common with neither Spain or North America, and regardless of where this leaves this discussion; your group associated Mexicans with Laziness and whether it had some "lossless"meaning its just 1 more of many words I have heard to degrade my race, nullify my ethnic identity, and further establish that Mexicans do not have any interest beyond Smoking Pot and not working a job... I'm sorry, but this idea and topic for your CMS should be renamed to "Caucasians Methods [for] Slander".

Stephen Corwin

Jul 1, 2015, 7:24:30 PM7/1/15
to comfortable-...@googlegroups.com
lol

Look at the first letters: they spell out CMS. Did you get that memo?

Banks Dollar

Apr 26, 2024, 2:21:47 PMApr 26
to comfortable-mexican-sofa
Buy Your Psychedelic Products Here Safely
DMT is the active ingredient in ayahuasca, a traditional South American brewed tea and is used for its psychoactive, hallucinogenic effects. “Spiritual insight” is one of the most commonly reported positive side effects of the drug.
.5mL
400mg DMT
Spirit molecule psychedelic experience
Cartridge.
https://t.me/Ttrippy75/199
https://t.me/Ttrippy75/192
https://t.me/Ttrippy75/191
https://t.me/Ttrippy75/190
https://t.me/Ttrippy75/171
https://t.me/Ttrippy75/145
https://t.me/Ttrippy75/143
https://t.me/Ttrippy75/141
https://t.me/Ttrippy75/121
https://t.me/Ttrippy75/110
https://t.me/Ttrippy75/108
https://t.me/Ttrippy75/100
https://t.me/Ttrippy75/102
https://t.me/Ttrippy75/98
https://t.me/Ttrippy75/728
https://t.me/Ttrippy75/725
https://t.me/Ttrippy75/722
https://t.me/Ttrippy75/721

DMT is the active ingredient in ayahuasca, a traditional South American brewed tea and is used for its psychoactive, hallucinogenic effects. “Spiritual insight” is one of the most commonly reported positive side effects of the drug.
1mL
800mg DMT
Spirit molecule psychedelic experience
Vape and cartridge included
You’ll be in the magical colourful dimension of Dimitrys Magic Stick,
Many Benefits Come With The Consumption Of The DMT Microdose 4-ACO-Microdosing/4-Acetoxy-N,N-Dimethyltryptamine (Psilacetin Or 4-AcO-DMT) And its
creates a feeling of peace and relaxation in the mind and body.
https://t.me/Ttrippy75/426
https://t.me/Ttrippy75/356
https://t.me/Ttrippy75/316
https://t.me/Ttrippy75/287
https://t.me/Ttrippy75/270
https://t.me/Ttrippy75/269
https://t.me/Ttrippy75/266
https://t.me/Ttrippy75/234
https://t.me/Ttrippy75/204
https://t.me/Ttrippy75/719
https://t.me/Ttrippy75/717
https://t.me/Ttrippy75/661
https://t.me/Ttrippy75/608
https://t.me/Ttrippy75/605
https://t.me/Ttrippy75/588
https://t.me/Ttrippy75/587
https://t.me/Ttrippy75/586
https://t.me/Ttrippy75/580

Guaranteed Shipping all Over the States,Australia, Europe.

Banks Dollar

Apr 26, 2024, 2:25:49 PMApr 26
to comfortable-mexican-sofa