New project, PPPRS racer. Looking for a few scooters to part out

Dan Goldstein

Feb 10, 2018, 5:42:18 PM2/10/18
to columbia-gadget-works

Hey larger CGW list,
   We are heading off on a new project this winter. We are building a PPPRS
racer to compete at MakerFaire's this spring!  If you have not heard of this fun series check out some of these links.
https://vimeo.com/153205338
http://www.powerracingseries.org/  (Ignore the part about autonomous)
http://www.powerracingseries.org/assets/2017PPPRSRules.pdf

We have a grand plan for a zoomy racer.   What we need right now are some parts off of a scooter like a Razor E300/E325 or something like this with real pneumatic wheels and tires. So if you have something like this taking up the corner of your garage, and you would be willing to donate it to our racing effort drop me a note. Send a pic of what you have. Or stop by HackNight on any Thursday (7-9ish ) and see  whats been happening at CGW.  New expanded shop space is coming together! Look for an open house to show it off this spring.

Thanks!
Dan Goldstein
Man of too many hats....