Milwaukee Maker Faire: Call for Projects

Zach Zeman

Sep 19, 2016, 9:52:54 PM9/19/16
to columbia-g...@googlegroups.com
The good news: Due to a fortunate series of events, Ryan and I got invited to represent Gadget Works at Maker Faire Milwaukee.

The bad news: It's this weekend (Sept 24-25).

We will be taking a couple simple cardboard bots (Capt Stabby style) to demo at the booth, but I would like to have some member projects to show off as well. If you have something that you think is cool and you'd like to send along to have us show off, bring it to the Open Hack Night this Thursday, Sept 22. We'll ask you some questions about it so we can discuss the project up at the Faire. Contact me if you have any questions.

We will be manning the booth to make sure that no valuables get left unattended.

Sadly, the amenities we've arranged will only cover us two. But if you would like to go and are at all able, please let me know so we can make arrangements.

Again, please just email if you have any questions.

Thanks.

-Zach