On Going Escape room build for True / False film festival

閲覧: 13 回
最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Ben Harris

未読、
2017/03/24 9:11:122017/03/24
To: Columbia Gadget Works
https://www.breakoutcomo.com/

Above is the location of the escape room build. Any is invited to give us a hand to get the True / False Escape room up and running for the spring.

There are tickets available to all volunteers for both the Elemental Escape room and 1 other

Ill be posting my on site hours here and please feel free to turn up while im there

Ben Harris

未読、
2017/03/24 9:43:082017/03/24
To: Columbia Gadget Works
So far ill be there from 8am Saterday 3/25 to 8pm

Ben Harris

未読、
2017/03/24 22:05:202017/03/24
To: Columbia Gadget Works
Make that 8:30 till 12

and then various times during the week and next weekend

Ben Harris

未読、
2017/03/25 10:41:302017/03/25
To: Columbia Gadget Works
If anyone needs to contact me regarding this my number is

全員に返信
投稿者に返信
転送
新着メール 0 件