i got a question

Clintin Stober

Apr 1, 2016, 12:22:56 PM4/1/16
to Columbia Gadget Works
i was wondering if it was a stem fair or a steam fair? that we are having cardboard battlebots at and when?

thanks
Isaiah

Matthew Little

Apr 1, 2016, 12:34:32 PM4/1/16
to columbia-g...@googlegroups.com
I believe it's officially a STEAM fair, so art is included.

We're going to try having some cardboard robots and maybe a 3d printer(?)

Still need to finalize plans on what to bring I think.
- Matthew

--

---

Clintin Stober