Monthly Business Meeting: Jan. 13 @ 9pm

Zach Zeman

Jan 12, 2015, 4:15:02 PM1/12/15
to columbia-g...@googlegroups.com
This is your reminder that the next CGW Business Meeting tomorrow, January 13th, at 9:00pm. Due to the weather, this will be an online-only meeting. We will allow participation via Google Hangout and IRC as well as stream the meeting over Youtube. Links and instructions for these will be sent out tomorrow afternoon.

Agenda:

  • Review last action items
  • Officer Elections
  • Global Space Balloon Challenge
  • Business Meeting Frequency
  • Open discussion topics

Thanks. Hope to see you all there, one way or another.

Zach Zeman

Jan 13, 2015, 7:29:35 PM1/13/15
to columbia-g...@googlegroups.com
Tonight is the night. Remember, do not go to the space unless you wish to be a hacker popsicle.

Use one of these other methods to follow or participate in the meeting.

Google Hangout

If you are already in CGW's circles, you will have an invite for the Hangout. If you respond to this invite indicating that you will attend, you will receive a call when the Hangout starts. If you do no receive an invite, simply go to the CGW Google+ page and click the "Join Hangout" button under the Jan 13 Business Meeting. The Hangout is public, so anyone can attend.

Youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFd0tcgY-9s

The chat on this page is not monitored, but you can watch the entire meeting live or recorded.

IRC Channel

We will be monitoring #cgw on irc.freenode.net. If you don't have an IRC client, you can go to this site to chat through your browser. Just make your nickname CGW_yournamehere, enter the captcha, and click connect. Direct participation is difficult due to the lag in the Youtube stream, but we will do our best to answer any questions.

Thanks. See you there.

-Zach

Zach Zeman

Jan 13, 2015, 10:02:12 PM1/13/15
to columbia-g...@googlegroups.com
No one I have contact with got a call at the start. Please join the Hangout by going to the CGW Google+ page.

-Zach