Survived T/F, Any interest in doing an off week show and tell?

Dan Goldstein

Mar 12, 2015, 8:31:13 AM3/12/15
to columbia-g...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
  Sorry I didn't make it last week to initiate show and tell (first Thursday).
Did you do show and tell? If not anyone interested in doing a short show and tell tonight.
I know there are projects out there I would like to hear an update on.
- I'll read back e-mails and try to get updated on Dragon II
- Mathew, dangerous things with wheels? Anything new?
- Dan G. progress with the wall bot. "None.... but will start working on it now..."
-Others?

--
"There is nobody in this country who got rich on his own. Nobody. You built a factory   out there - good for you.

But I want to be clear. You moved your goods to market on the roads the rest of us paid for. You hired workers the rest of us paid to educate. You were safe in your factory because of the police forces and the fire forces that the rest of us paid for. You didn't have to worry that marauding bands would come and seize everything at your factory...

Now look. You built a factory and it turned into something terrific or a great idea - God bless! Keep a big hunk of it. But part of the underlying social contract is you take a hunk of that and you pay forward for the next kid who comes along."
- Elizabeth Warren (Sept. 2011)