Halloween-Themed Hack Night - Oct 26

Zach Zeman

Oct 25, 2017, 11:30:51 PM10/25/17
to cgw_members, columbia-g...@googlegroups.com
Tomorrow, Oct 26th, let's get into the spooky scary spirit a little early by bringing Halloween hacks and makes to the weekly Open Hack Night!

Whether you made a costume or a prop, big or small, complex or simple, we would love to see it. Even if it's not ready for the big day yet, we'll just appreciate a look at the inner workings of your craftsmanship in action all the more.

See you there!

-Zach

Pabst, Bill

Oct 28, 2017, 5:23:00 PM10/28/17
to columbia-g...@googlegroups.com, cgw_members

Thanks to whoever can volunteer for the FIRST LEGO League tournament Nov 11, at Jeff Middle school. Here is the url for signing up.
https://www.firstinspires.org/ways-to-help/volunteer/event-volunteers

It can be a bit overwhelming just getting registered as a volunteer. If you have questions or need assistance text or call me. 573-289-3870.

Bill