Hackerspace Warming Party Sunday, February 21st

Zach Zeman

Feb 15, 2016, 7:29:53 PM2/15/16
to columbia-g...@googlegroups.com, cgw_members
Hello everyone!

I'd like to formally invite you to CGW's Hackerspace Warming party on Sunday, February 21st from 3-7pm! We're going to celebrate all the hard work we've done and break the new space in right by showing off all that we have to offer. Come out for an evening of food, socializing, and even a couple demos of topics that our members have been working on recently.

Below is the short schedule of activities, but you'll have plenty of time to meet people and look around the space.

3:00 - 4:00: Overview of CGW organization and facilities
4:00 - 4:45: 3D Printing Demo
5:00 - 5:45: Lifecasting Demo
6:00 - 7:00: Pizza in the Lab

If you've been interested in Gadget Works but have never made it out to one of our events, I highly suggest you come out to this one. It will be a great opportunity to meet fellow makers and get hands-on experience with the hackerspace.

Thanks.

-Zach