Possible display or demonstration at the building Grand Opening?

John Dupuy

May 24, 2016, 5:49:17 PM5/24/16
to Columbia Gadget Works
First, some updates about the  June 16th event:

1. It is now up on Facebook (as of about 10 minutes ago):

    https://www.facebook.com/events/280582245608681/

2. Earlier this week, about 100 postcard mailings were sent out to various folks on behalf of Maker Redux for the event.

3. It is possible a press release will be sent to the local media outlets. I have _no_ idea if a reporter will come to the event however. My past experience shows this to be very hit and miss. I'd give KOMU about a 20% chance. Everyone else about 10%. But I'm easily wrong.

Sarah will be posting various updates to the Facebook page and is looking for content about the event. To which:

Are we interested in doing any demonstrations or displays for CGW? I heard there was some talk about demonstrating the "Chamber of Robotic Aggression"?

Let me know of any ideas or suggestions!

Thanks,

John