IBC Tote Projects...

Chad LaFarge

Dec 31, 2016, 10:57:00 AM12/31/16
to Columbia Gadget Works
First: Does anyone know of any good sources for cheap food-grade IBC Totes?
Second: What are some of the more interesting ideas you have for IBC Tote projects?
Third: Any suggestions for the best/cleanest way to cut these beasts apart?

I picked up 2 totes and plan to do a chop'n'flip aquaponic project. I've also seen a methane digester project, though I'm not too juiced about that.

... GO!

Chad

Chad LaFarge | hangout producer | claf...@gmail.com | 573-289-8851

Brad Collette

Jan 1, 2017, 2:15:59 PM1/1/17
to CGW
I'm also interested in a cheap source of the metal frames.  I don't need the tanks themselves.

--

---

Brad Collette
573-427-7132