Need to borrow an ICSP to update firmware

Ryan

Mar 26, 2015, 10:19:59 AM3/26/15
to columbia-g...@googlegroups.com
If anyone has an ICSP I can borrow can you please bring it to the meeting tonight? I need to update the firmware on either my Turnigy 9X transmitter or my OrangeRX transmitter module so I can change the channel orders.

Luc Goldstein

Mar 26, 2015, 11:13:58 AM3/26/15
to Ryan Raney, columbia-g...@googlegroups.com
I spent about 5 hours trying to reflash my 9x and I ended up having to use an arduino. The arvdude mark II didn't work for me for some reason. I think I know how to do it with an arduino now though.

We're in Chicago currently so I'm not completely sure we'll make it tonight. But we'll try.

-Luc-

--

---

Matthew Little

Mar 26, 2015, 11:16:27 AM3/26/15
to columbia-g...@googlegroups.com
I've got one of SparkFun's USBTinyISP programmers that I can bring - https://www.sparkfun.com/products/9825

Ryan Raney

Mar 26, 2015, 1:43:32 PM3/26/15
to columbia-g...@googlegroups.com

Alright. We can give either one a try. Any help is appreciated but I have a feeling there will be a good bit of the googling going on. Thanks guys!