drone technology and how it is used in agriculture August 29th at 7:00 pm in the Reynolds Alumni Center

Pabst, Bill

Aug 20, 2015, 11:18:41 PM8/20/15
to columbia-g...@googlegroups.com
I thought thi might be of interest-

Dr. William Wiebold will discuss drone technology and how it is used in agriculture August 29th at 7:00 pm in the Reynolds Alumni Center. This event is free and open to the public, but seating is limited so we ask that you make your reservations in advance. Our Tiger Bistro will be open beforehand at 5:00 pm where food and beverages will be available for purchase. For further questions, or to make a reservation, call (573) 882-2586.