When can we expect the first colorhug+ prototypes to hit?

Tom Moore

Nov 5, 2016, 2:40:28 PM11/5/16
to colorhug-users
I'm not looking for something immediate.  These things take time, but I would like to have a frame of mind to look forward too.

Richard Hughes

Nov 5, 2016, 2:56:35 PM11/5/16
to colorhu...@googlegroups.com
I'd have hoped to have some prototypes ready for Christmas, but it
really depends on my day job and also our plans for the holiday. I've
got something on my desk I'm nearly happy with, but it's a quite a few
weeks work scaling that up to something that can be sold in the
hundreds.

Richard.