Recived my CH2 nothing is working?

瀏覽次數:90 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

tiber...@gmail.com

未讀,
2016年1月12日 下午6:01:192016/1/12
收件者:colorhug-users
okay so i received my ch2 and from what i can gather from the site nothing seems to work,

  • Ive tried using the live CD thing for linux and i just get boot options and each of those options leads to a blank screen.
  • ive tried the windows client software and get this for all of them: http://prntscr.com/9pd7n9
  • and when connecting the ch2 its glows green then red then nothing.
I have made sure im using usb 2.0 ports to avoid issues.
I have also tried downloading the software with no luck either.

any suggestions?

Richard Hughes

未讀,
2016年1月14日 清晨5:42:562016/1/14
收件者:colorhu...@googlegroups.com
On 12 January 2016 at 23:01, <tiber...@gmail.com> wrote:
> ive tried the windows client software and get this for all of them:
> http://prntscr.com/9pd7n9

Are you running as the Administrator here? It looks like a permissions issue.

> and when connecting the ch2 its glows green then red then nothing.

That's a good sign :)

> I have made sure im using usb 2.0 ports to avoid issues.

Are you able to try a Fedora Live CD or another Linux distro? The USB
media has some issues on some hardware, and a LiveCD might work better
if you have DVD reader hardware.

Richard

Maxwell Pittman

未讀,
2016年1月14日 清晨7:46:282016/1/14
收件者:colorhu...@googlegroups.com
The Fedora Live CD route worked for me - problem with one laptop was that it was pre-UEFI vintage, so the USB stick wouldn't load the system. All systems profiled now!
Max Pittman.

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄