Would a colorhug help with three monitors

49 prikaza
Preskoči na prvu nepročitanu poruku

xpd...@gmail.com

nepročitano,
26. ožu 2015. 12:27:4026. 03. 2015.
u colorhu...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
sorry for asking such a noob question.

I have three DELL P2414H monitors all powered by one Nvidia 970 graphics card via display port cables
two display slightly different colours and the third is totally different

I've attached a photo of the worst offender

would I colorhug help in this situation?

IMG_20150326_054457.jpg

Richard Hughes

nepročitano,
1. tra 2015. 14:39:2201. 04. 2015.
u colorhu...@googlegroups.com
On 26 March 2015 at 16:16, <xpd...@gmail.com> wrote:
> sorry for asking such a noob question.

Not a noob question at all.

> I have three DELL P2414H monitors all powered by one Nvidia 970 graphics
> card via display port cables
> two display slightly different colours and the third is totally different

Right, I've had multiple monitors with similar serial numbers bought
at the same look "different" in under a year, so that's not
surprising. If you want them to match you can use a custom whitepoint
using the powerful dispcalGUI software, although heed
http://hughski.com/faq.html#matching-displays -- i.e. you can only
match them to the worst display.

> would I colorhug help in this situation?

Well, it should do, assuming the monitors have similar primaries.

Richard.
Odgovori svima
Odgovori autoru
Proslijedi