ColorHug+ latency measurements

Valerio Messina

Apr 16, 2017, 5:42:48 AM4/16/17
to colorhug-users
I saw in FAQ that ColorHug+ will not measure display latency, but in CH+
spec say will have access to upgrades for early adopters.

Latency measurements will be added a later time?

thank you,
Valerio

Richard Hughes

May 22, 2017, 4:36:34 AM5/22/17
to colorhu...@googlegroups.com
On 16 April 2017 at 10:42, Valerio Messina <efa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I saw in FAQ that ColorHug+ will not measure display latency, but in CH+
> spec say will have access to upgrades for early adopters.

Right, for the ColorHug+ the upgrades were the new gasket and the hug
strap. Upgrading the PCB would be 98% the same cost as a ColorHu2 and
isn't possible to do.

> Latency measurements will be added a later time?

Not to ColorHug+, sorry. The chip just isn't high speed enough to do
anything sensible.

Richard