Community organizing talk next week

Max Berson

Jun 26, 2013, 9:00:29 PM6/26/13
to colorado-code-...@googlegroups.com

Hello Codesters,

Last meeting, I offered to talk about my experiences as a community organizer, and adapt some of the principles that I learned to the software development world.

Are there any topics that you would particularly like to hear about? Any questions that have been rattling around and bugging you about building an organization?

Looking forward to hearing back, and seeing you all on Tuesday.

Max

joanne cheng

Jun 27, 2013, 12:51:06 PM6/27/13
to colorado-code-...@googlegroups.com
I'd really like to hear how you got different groups of people with very different interests to stay enthusiastic and involved.

Other than that, I would love to hear any stories you have to share about your time as a community organizer, and what you learned in general. :)