CivicSatisfaction.org x2

wa...@civicsatisfaction.org

Jan 12, 2014, 2:36:17 PM1/12/14
to colorado-code-...@googlegroups.com
Just noticed your group today and thought 1st you might like a mention on CivicSatisfaction.org if you are political enough.   2nd I realized that you might help our programming.

Civic Satisfaction lists political meetings & rallies in the metro Denver area.  If you think you're somewhat political, as I suspect, well, I've already posted your January meetings - so get back to me if that's ok.

I program CivicSatisfaction.org, badly, always behind, which distracts me from attending.  I know html, well enough.  One Civic Satisfaction co-founder was going to help but got distracted with minor issues like putting food on the table, then got a Help job at Sun Micro and had to climb a steep learning curve.  I've tried to study sql myself, online, but been so busy myself I've let the legal paperwork slip and SoS is threatening our non-profit status. Another friend says she'll lay out  sql tables for me - but she's been running Denver Move On and her son just died.  How can you help?  I might be able to attend Tuesday if someone thinks that'll help.