Applications for Code for America Fellowship due July 31!!

Jason Lally

Jun 27, 2013, 3:35:19 PM6/27/13
to colorado-code-...@googlegroups.com
Hey all!

If you’re a developer, designer, researcher, data enthusiast, urban planner, or entrepreneur who wants to make a difference, this is your opportunity. Apply for the 2014 Code for America Fellowship today!

There's no guarantee that Denver will be one of the fellowship cities, but I've got my fingers crossed.  Regardless, you should apply to get hands on experience opening up America's cities.  And don't worry if you're not a programmer with years of experience, there's room for all levels of experience.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

--
Jason Lally, Director, Decision Lab
PlaceMatters

Denver, CO 80202