Google Government Transformer Challenge / Live Coding Event in Denver!

Mindy Serin

Apr 25, 2014, 11:56:51 AM4/25/14
to colorado-code-...@googlegroups.com
Hey all, I wanted to let you all in on a great coding event Google is putting on in Denver.

In order to help government transform their operations with innovative technologies, we recently launched the Google GovDev Challenge (www.govdevchallenge.com). It's a live coding competition to solve government challenges, sponsored by the State of Wyoming and Colorado. 300 developers will compete for cash prizes in Denver on the weekend of May 17-18 to participate in the Challenge and win prizes.

Incentives include:

  • $500 in Google App Engine credit for all eligible registered individuals
  • Google API Training
  • First place cash prize of $5,000
  • Second place cash prize of $1,000
  • Third place cash prize of $500
For more information, or to register, visit www.govdevchallenge.com.

Ryan Dagg

May 5, 2014, 9:37:45 PM5/5/14
to colorado-code-...@googlegroups.com
I just signed up and the hackathon is free to participate in and attend.