Hello!

Jacob Chae

Aug 12, 2013, 3:02:38 PM8/12/13
to colorado-code-...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone,

My name is Jacob and I am currently a student at Oberlin College. I am very interested in helping out with any projects (new or already established), so please let me know if any of you need help.

Jacob

Max Berson

Aug 13, 2013, 5:49:30 PM8/13/13
to colorado-code-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jacob,

I understand that Joanne already replied to you about what we're working on here in Denver. I wanted to let you know that there's also a brigade that meets in Akron (http://www.meetup.com/Code-for-Summit-County/). We've found it very helpful to sit down with hackers face-to-face to get them threaded in to our projects. That said, if you find yourself in Denver any time soon, we have an every-other-Tuesday meeting (http://www.meetup.com/Colorado-Code-for-Communities/).

Hope that helps,
> --

|V|
maxb...@gmail.com
42-42-42-VELO (yes, that's a phone number)