14-DAY TOUR: COLOMBIA

YULY LOPEZ

Mar 14, 2018, 7:40:32 AM3/14/18
to claudia_h...@hotmail.com, claudia...@ceslp.ca, albertomyers27 ., Andres Bustos REC, Alirio Rodriguez, brand...@hotmail.com, Sonja Dayhome Brazendale, bto...@clearwateracademy.com, Foro colombianos en calgary, Grisell Huerta, Robert Garnett, Red Empresarial de Calgary, jesybau...@hotmail.com, jasmine...@gmail.com, jch...@clearwateracademy.com, Leonardo Di Leone, magic...@shaw.ca, maryori...@gmail.com, mmmm...@hotmail.com, Nick Wong, olga ortega, psicolog...@hotmail.com, Steve Peterson, Miriam Ortega, rocio diaz, rmaz...@gmail.com, spanishdisc...@gmail.com, Theresa Tucci, Willinton Arturo Arias Casallas, Gillian Weinrath, wjcano...@gmail.com, Xiomara Dayhome, Xachary Dayhome parents, Yina (Dayhome), Andrea Teruel Diez, my sister, Daniela Vazquez, dair...@gmail.com, Cobi Wind, Katie dayhome
Have a great day!

Spanish Discovery Centre wants to introduce you this new and amazing opportunity to travel and learn more about our culture and language. COLOMBIA TOUR 2018

Click on the link and you'll find all the information about this amazing tour. Places to visit, accommodation, cost, and much more...

Share with your friends and contacts who can be interested.

Thank you

For more info please contact
YULY LOPEZ
Director

Click on the image and open the PDF file.