CALGARY KIDS CENTER Inc. Inaugura su sede al lado de la Escuela St. Margaret School - NW

GUILLERMO MONTOYA

Jun 2, 2017, 7:47:42 AM6/2/17
to Colombianos en Calgary

Hola Cesar,

Por favor Publicar en Grupo este mensaje.

CALGARY KIDS CENTER Inc. Inaugura su sede al lado de la Escuela St. Margaret School, Carol Drive Northwest, Calgary, AB

Guillermo Montoya.

GUILLERMO MONTOYA

Oct 10, 2017, 7:51:09 AM10/10/17
to Colombianos en Calgary

Hola Cesar, Por favor publicar.

Se require Personal “Child Development Worker Level 2 or more” , Police clearance and First AID certification vigente, por favor enviar su resume a:

We have position available for Child Development Worker Level 2 or higher, Police clearance and First AID certification is require, please send your resume to:

CALGARY KIDS CENTER Inc.

Kindergarten extended and Preschool - Child Care
Before & After School

Spanish and English

M: 587 966 0657 / 403 973 1488

Fax: 403 354 0657