Regarding Pull Requests

Benjamin VanEvery

Jul 11, 2013, 1:53:55 PM7/11/13
to colli...@googlegroups.com
Joe Mackey and I have submitted a few pull requests over the last week and we were curious what the schedule typically is for getting those reviewed or merged. I used to bug Blake about it, but I'm not sure who the lucky new guy is =)

Michael Schenck

Jul 11, 2013, 4:40:54 PM7/11/13
to colli...@googlegroups.com
I'll bring this up internally.  I have someone in mind, but don't want to name names until I get that conversation started.

- Michael

On Thu, Jul 11, 2013 at 1:53 PM, Benjamin VanEvery <bvan...@box.com> wrote:
Joe Mackey and I have submitted a few pull requests over the last week and we were curious what the schedule typically is for getting those reviewed or merged. I used to bug Blake about it, but I'm not sure who the lucky new guy is =)

Joe Mackey

Jul 22, 2013, 4:39:36 PM7/22/13
to colli...@googlegroups.com
Hi Michael,

Ben VanEvery and I were hoping that there might be some updates on the progress of finding a new owner for reviewing/merging pull requests. We are anxious to get our changes commented on or added to the project.

Thanks

Joe Mackey
Operations Engineer

E. j...@box.com
M. 518-755-1306
4440 El Camino Real
Los Altos, CA 94022

Rob Ewaschuk

Jul 29, 2013, 5:42:46 PM7/29/13
to colli...@googlegroups.com
Hi Joe (and other Collins fans),

I'm the lead on the SRE team at Tumblr.  I want to first apologize for how long it's taken for us to give some love to Collins; Blake was jack of all trades (and master of several!) and it's taken a while to fill all the shoes he left behind.

Two specific actions from our end:
2. We have a discussion set up to start going through some of the outstanding pull requests.  I expect we will begin to see action on the backlog this week, but it will obviously take some time to fully catch up.

Thanks,
   Rob

Rob Ewaschuk  |  Tumblr  |  Site Reliability Engineering  |  646-239-3188

Benjamin VanEvery

Jul 29, 2013, 8:12:01 PM7/29/13
to colli...@googlegroups.com

Rob Ewaschuk