collins & vms

Chris Burroughs

Sep 9, 2013, 10:52:00 AM9/9/13
to colli...@googlegroups.com
We have been using collins for a while and with the amount of tooling
built around it we are now in the somewhat amusing situation of being
able to manage physical hardware easier than virtual hardware.

For vm/container management collins seemed like the obvious choice
instead of introducing another, but we were not sure where to start.
The plethora of virtual/cloud/docking/zone/container things doesn't
help. Does anyone have experience with using collins to mange VM type
resources as well? The docs mention "If an activation plugin has been
configured you will be able to provision virtual assets." but I have not
been able to find any examples.