[collins] Removing the "provision server" button at certain statuses

Joe Mackey

Sep 11, 2013, 12:51:16 PM9/11/13
to colli...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Currently the "Provision Server" button is present on most of the "Actions" drop down menu. I was curious if anyone had a best practice or easiest way to remove the provision server button if, let's say, the host was in the maintenance or provisioned status. We would like to reduce the amount of internal confusion as to when the provision server button should and should not be used. It would be cool if we could somehow have this button reflect what the currently supported callbacks were.

Thanks!

--
Joe Mackey
Operations Engineer