Collins query

lo...@addthis.com

Aug 5, 2013, 12:12:44 PM8/5/13
to colli...@googlegroups.com
Hi - I am looking to find out how I am able to query the fields in Collins. Is there a listing of all the field names that can be queried or some sort of data scheme? Or does anyone have an information on how you are pulling out information?

Thanks

Benjamin VanEvery

Aug 7, 2013, 12:35:37 AM8/7/13
to colli...@googlegroups.com
You can look in the database at the asset_meta table for a list of the fields you have defined. This includes both default fields created by Collins as well as any attributes added by you.