Club Band Availability

Amateur Radio Collegiate Net

May 10, 2015, 8:41:35 PM5/10/15
to colleg...@googlegroups.com
To help get a new net started, please provide your club's contact information and bands your club can work in this spreadsheet.

If there is enough interest, we can schedule meetings on a couple HF bands to include as many clubs as possible.  We are currently looking for people to become administrators if anyone is interested in helping to organize the net.

We can schedule a few casual meetings for people with access to a radio this summer.  Once the new school year begins, a regular schedule can be established.

73,
Ed Sandor
KC9ZQW

W9UIH SIU ARC

May 13, 2015, 3:46:14 PM5/13/15
to colleg...@googlegroups.com, colleg...@googlegroups.com
If anyone wants to work us on digital or phone this summer we're down. Getting access to digital modes here in a few days.

73,

Martin Schuette
KD9DEV
W9UIH SIU ARC