ARRL School Club Roundup

W9UIH SIU ARC

Oct 11, 2015, 9:40:53 PM10/11/15
to Amateur Radio Collegiate Net
Out of curiosity, how many of y'all are planning on operating during the ARRL school club roundup? I would hope that all of you are. For those unaware, N3FJP offers free logging software for the SCR.

Anyways, I feel like after the event we should probably try to actually get a net going. I propose we should aim to do one once a month during the school year, so as to keep things fresh.

Hope to work all y'all during the SCR and November Sweepstakes! W9UIH intends on QSLing every school club we contact with the exception of one's we've recently gotten cards from.

73 de KD9DEV
President, W9UIH SIU ARC

Nathan Tilley

Oct 11, 2015, 10:08:21 PM10/11/15
to W9UIH SIU ARC, Amateur Radio Collegiate Net
W9YB is planning to participate! And as always, we are definitely in for a net. Just have to find a time that works for most people.

Nathan Tilley
N9NWT
Vice President
W9YB, Purdue ARC

T. Czerwonka

Oct 12, 2015, 11:38:50 AM10/12/15
to Amateur Radio Collegiate Net
W9YT plans to be on the air for the event, we'll try to schedule a few hours around lunch and see what else might work.

73, Tim WO9U

Mathias Gibbens

Oct 12, 2015, 5:58:40 PM10/12/15
to colleg...@googlegroups.com
K7UAZ will be active throughout next week. Probably both phone and
PSK. Not sure when exactly -- it will depend on people's availability. I
do know we will be active Wednesday afternoon until early evening.

73,
Mathias K0WBG
President, K7UAZ Amateur Radio Club

W Hagen

Oct 14, 2015, 1:34:55 AM10/14/15
to Amateur Radio Collegiate Net
If W0ISU can get access to our shack (we just moved in to a new location!), I will likely be on the air a few times during the week. Unfortunately all we have for antennas at the moment is a 40M hamstick out the window in a horizontal orientation, but it has been working pretty well for us so far.

Wyatt, WA0T
Shack Manager, W0ISU
Cyclone Amateur Radio Club (CARC)
Iowa State

Jacob Henner

Oct 14, 2015, 3:21:08 AM10/14/15
to colleg...@googlegroups.com
The University of Pennsylvania's Amateur Radio Club (Wireless), W3KZ, is
currently in the process of returning our HF station to operation, after
an antenna failure. If we get it ready in time, we will gladly participate.

73,

Jacob Henner (KD2FTX) | UA Engineering Representative
Candidate for B.S.E in Computer Science | Class of 2016
University of Pennsylvania | Engineering and Applied Science