First Release of My Generic Cj Client App....

已查看 37 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

mca

未读,
2015年5月18日 21:15:022015/5/18
收件人 collect...@googlegroups.com
OK, i finally got around to cleaning up and releasing my Generic Cj Client app.

This repo includes an fully-compliant SPA (HTML, CSS, JS) that *should* work w/ any Cj-compliant server.  The repo also includes a trivial "ToDo" Cj API server for a starter.

You can find a running instance of the API here: http://cj-client.herokuapp.com/

Please "be kind" on this tiny heroku instance -- don't beat it up or post trash, ok? Data you post here will routinely be trashed anyway.

Would be way cool if you would fork and test the against any Cj servers you know about and send feedback via the issues list.

TIA

回复全部
回复作者
转发