looking for working example (frontend and backend)

Dustin Getz

Nov 12, 2014, 10:09:18 PM11/12/14
to collect...@googlegroups.com
I see a decent ecosystem of JVM libraries that purport to help working with CJ, but none of them seem to come with examples of how to use them to build a CJ payload, only how to parse one.

Can you point me towards a working project that both builds and parses CJ payloads on the JVM?

I hope this isn't a dumb question, I've looked several times over the last two years and always come up dry.

mca

Nov 13, 2014, 1:52:36 AM11/13/14
to collect...@googlegroups.com
@hamnis:

do you have a "build" example that uses your lib:

Erlend Hamnaberg

Nov 13, 2014, 4:59:16 AM11/13/14
to collect...@googlegroups.com
here is an example of the Java version.

https://github.com/hamnis/json-collection/blob/master/src/test/java/net/hamnaberg/json/generator/CollectionGeneratorTest.java

I didnt think that this was so hard. The java project uses the builder pattern, which off the bat i cant remember are immutable or not.
All other non-builder types, Collection, Item etc are immutable.

Here is a quite big api that uses that Scala version: https://github.com/javaBin/ems-redux

There are a few translations from types to objects here.

There are no really tests for the clojure version, since i was trying to learn clojure at that time.
But that shouldn't be too hard. The clojure version is currently under a rewrite to make it a pure-clojure version.

-E

mca

Nov 13, 2014, 5:07:14 AM11/13/14
to collect...@googlegroups.com