CollectionJson Serializer Ruby gem released

Carles Jove i Buxeda

Jan 14, 2015, 6:23:34 AM1/14/15
to collect...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone!

Just a very quick post to tell you about a project I've been working on for the last couple of weeks. It's CollectionJson Serializer, a Ruby serializer for CJ. Today I've released version 0.3.1, which I think has a DSL that will be pretty final.

At the moment, CJ::S can handle the serialization of Ruby objects according to the Spec (except for the `error` object), and also includes the ability to introduce custom properties by using an Open Attributes extension. Validation is done to ensure that data matches the constraints of the spec. Refer to the project's README for details about usage.

A lot of work is to be done, yet, but 0.3.1 version is, I think, quite safe to use.

You're welcome to contribute to the project. I'm making my best to document issues and milestones, but you can just write an email if you wish to contribute.

Cheers,

carles

mca

Jan 14, 2015, 11:49:28 AM1/14/15
to collect...@googlegroups.com
this is very cool!

please keep the list posted on progress, post any examples, and feel free to share any questions/advice w/ the group along the way.

cheers.