Eiffel Support Site using CJ

javier hector

Nov 12, 2014, 7:47:16 AM11/12/14
to collect...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

I would like to let you know that we have a production site using CJ and HTML5 as media types for the new EiffelSoftware support site. https://www2.eiffel.com/beta/

At the moment we are using Basic Authentication with SSL.

In the case of CJ we are using the following extensions

We have build a doc but it's not up to date https://www2.eiffel.com/beta/static/doc/cj_doc.html

A little video showing the current status (http://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/c2X1Ime2Ej) of our API using a CJ Explorer.
CJ explorer is an stand-alone client for CJ and it knows how to handle the extensions (metadata, fileupload, value-types, lookup values). The source code it's here https://github.com/jvelilla/CJ-browser/tree/jv_cjb,
We are working to improve and clean the current code and create deliverables.

Request example (http://www.hurl.it/ or http://hurl.eu/)

Collection-JSON example

Any comments, suggestions is welcome.

Thanks
/Javier

mca

Nov 12, 2014, 10:14:05 AM11/12/14
to collect...@googlegroups.com
excellent stuff here.

would be very interested in seeing if this explorer could be ported to other platforms/languages.

cheers.