Posted our issue tracker API in the cloud and a walkthrough

Glenn Block

Oct 16, 2014, 2:43:23 AM10/16/14
to collect...@googlegroups.com
Hey folks

I've been wanting to deploy our issue tracker Collection+JSON API to the cloud for a while, and now that is done. It's up in Azure, and I've posted a small walkthrough of navigating it with CURL.

mca

Oct 16, 2014, 8:49:15 AM10/16/14
to collect...@googlegroups.com
cool. i plan to dust off my generic Cj client and will use this as a test service.

thanks.

Glenn Block

Oct 16, 2014, 12:33:48 PM10/16/14
to collect...@googlegroups.com
Ok, I need to fix something for that to work :-)

The issue tracker doesn't return CJ right now for individual items, it is our issue+json media type. Easy to make it support it though.

mca

Oct 16, 2014, 12:35:34 PM10/16/14
to collect...@googlegroups.com