[ ColdBox 4.0 Latest commit ] ColdBoxProxy Help

XERRANO

Apr 25, 2015, 3:24:08 PM4/25/15
to col...@googlegroups.com
Hey Guys,
Need Help, I have this application which makes a remote call to upload images. In my local machine running CF11 works ok, when I upload to production Railo 4.2 the remote call breaks the app.
I set a new and simple remote call to return an "OK" string via Ajax to see if this error was related to my uploader script but, the same error happens, so this is not related to my uploader script.

This is the error

Coldbox Controller Not Found
The coldbox main contgroller has not been initialized

*******
*******
The Error Occurred in
/public_html/coldbox/system/remote/ColdboxProxy.cfc: line 218

    216: throw( message="ColdBox Controller Not Found",
    217: detail="The coldbox main controller has not been initialized",
    218: type="ColdBoxProxy.ControllerIllegalState");
    219: }
    220: else{

called from /public_html/coldbox/system/remote/ColdboxProxy.cfc: line 230
called from /public_html/coldbox/system/remote/ColdboxProxy.cfc: line 243
called from /public_html/coldbox/system/remote/ColdboxProxy.cfc: line 37
called from /public_html/coldbox/system/remote/ColdboxProxy.cfc: line 22
called from /public_html/coldbox/system/remote/ColdboxProxy.cfc: line 14
called from /public_html/modules/photomanager/remote/catalogueProxy.cfc: line 1
*******
*******
This is my line 1 in my proxy file:
<cfcomponent name="uploaderProxy" output="false" extends="coldbox.system.remote.ColdboxProxy" hint="Image Utilities">

NOTES:
Once the error occurred, the application on the production server breaks, any call to the website will return a blank page until I reset my Railo server.
Any ideas, this same app or module is working fine in a Coldbox 3.x on the same Railo server.

Thanks

br...@bradwood.com

Apr 26, 2015, 12:35:59 AM4/26/15
to col...@googlegroups.com
Do you know the steps to reproduce, or does it just happen "randomly" when the application has timed out?

Does your Application cfc's onApplicationStart have the necessary checks t reload ColdBox.

Thanks!

~Brad

ColdBox Platform Evangelist
Ortus Solutions, Corp

E-mail: br...@coldbox.org
ColdBox Platform: http://www.coldbox.org
Blog: http://www.codersrevolution.com

Apr 26, 2015, 9:10:38 AM4/26/15
to col...@googlegroups.com
Hi Brad,

It happen at any proxy call, and Im working to have the "necessary" checks in my application file... do you know any doc reference for this?

Thanks.

xerrano

br...@bradwood.com

Apr 26, 2015, 10:28:10 AM4/26/15
to col...@googlegroups.com
Just look at any of our standard app templates:  Here's a non-inheritance example.

Here's an inheritance example:

I love inheritance because it's so clean (the superclass does everything).  The big drawback is you can't have an app mapping for /coldbox.

The only other thing you may need to do is set the config file path in your Application.cfc

COLDBOX_CONFIG_FILE="config.coldbox";

Thanks!

~Brad

ColdBox Platform Evangelist