[coldbox-4.x] Module views wrapped in application layout

Mike

Jun 17, 2017, 11:43:03 AM6/17/17
to ColdBox Platform
Have never really done this before.  Client wants their maintenance module to have navigation options available in a split page kind of view but still have the parent application look and feel and navigation options wrapped around it.  I can do it 99 hard ways...I'm looking for the 1 way that allows me to create a wrapper layout around anything rendered in the maintenance module (setview with layout options works fine) but then allows me to take that rendered output and throw it the the modules "parent" layout "x".

Does anyone know that 1 way, cuz I'm not really finding it in the documentation.

Thanks,
Mike