[CommandBox 3.9.1] ACF 2016 PDF Service manager

Angel Chrystian Torres Guzman

Jan 2, 2018, 8:43:20 PM1/2/18
to ColdBox Platform
Hi,

I recently refactored from cfdocumento to cfhtmltopdf, I'm using CommandBox to run an ACF 2016 Server, the changes worked on the hosting server but not locally.
Looking on the application.log I see this:

Jan 2, 2018  7:12:39 PM  Error  XNIO-2 task-4  CFADMIN
coldfusion.document.webkit.PDFgErrorHandler$ConnectionVerificationFailedException: Connection verification failed.
Jan 2, 2018  7:12:39 PM  Error  XNIO-2 task-4  CFADMIN
Error enabling PDF Service Manager.

In the PDF Service section  this is what I see when I try to verify the localhost one.

Any guidance in how to install/configure this service?

Thanks.

Angel.

br...@bradwood.com

Jan 2, 2018, 9:43:42 PM1/2/18
to col...@googlegroups.com
Adobe doesn't bundle that service with their WAR distribution.  You can download it from the Adobe site as an additional installer and install the PDF services on your machine.

Look under the "Add-on Services Installers for ColdFusion (2016 release) " section.

Thanks!

~Brad

ColdBox/CommandBox Developer Advocate
Ortus Solutions, Corp