ColdBox videos in Vimeo. Why not YouTube?

Ancient Programmer

Mar 19, 2018, 9:52:45 AM3/19/18
to ColdBox Platform
ColdBox published a lot of good videos in Vimeo. I was wondering why not in YouTube.
YouTube has a better video player app. and greater audience.

Thanks!

Luis Majano

Mar 19, 2018, 10:26:07 AM3/19/18
to col...@googlegroups.com
When we stated it Vimeo was superior due to hd capabilities. Now. Yes. Maybe we need an initiative to double psot

Luis Majano
CEO
Ortus Solutions, Corp