Best way to test handler with mocking some of property service.

Pritesh Patel

Apr 18, 2016, 6:26:17 AM4/18/16
to ColdBox Platform
Hi All,
Doing some handler testing but really do not want to make database interaction since I have already tested services in unit testing. In handler just want to mock some of properties which bind with services but somehow I doesn't work with execute statement. Seems like execute statement creating handler object.

Can anyone give me sample testcase for handler doing some database operation?

Thanks,
Pritesh

br...@bradwood.com

Apr 18, 2016, 11:09:18 AM4/18/16
to col...@googlegroups.com
Pritish, I replied to your cross-posted question on Twitter.   You can read my reply and then hit us back here with more questions.

Thanks!

~Brad

ColdBox Platform Evangelist
Ortus Solutions, Corp

E-mail: br...@coldbox.org
ColdBox Platform: http://www.coldbox.org
Blog: http://www.codersrevolution.com

Apr 18, 2016, 11:33:00 PM4/18/16
to ColdBox Platform
Thanks Brad... Seems like I am trying to do it in wrong way.