[ Announcement ] State of the CF Union Survey

br...@bradwood.com

Mar 30, 2015, 2:39:44 PM3/30/15
to ColdBox List
Hey everyone, We'd like you all to participate in this years State of the CF Union Survey.  Luis and I use this survey to help gauge what versions of CF and what CF engines are in use by devs so we know what we need to support in our tools.

Please have all the devs in your org fill it out to get good representation and pass this along ot anyone else doing CFML development that you know.

Thanks!

~Brad

ColdBox Platform Evangelist
Ortus Solutions, Corp

E-mail: br...@coldbox.org
ColdBox Platform: http://www.coldbox.org
Blog: http://www.codersrevolution.com

Matt Quackenbush

Mar 30, 2015, 2:42:48 PM3/30/15
to col...@googlegroups.com
That link takes me to a login page. I'm guessing that's not the intended link? ;-)

Mallory Woods

Mar 30, 2015, 2:59:28 PM3/30/15
to col...@googlegroups.com

br...@bradwood.com

Mar 30, 2015, 3:21:00 PM3/30/15
to col...@googlegroups.com
Argh, sorry.  I apparently had an extra space in the link and my web-based E-mail client "helpfully" appended its own domain onto the href.  If you copy and paste the text, the text that you see is correct.