[ColdBox 4.3.0] CGI.script_name Issue In coldbox.system.remote.ColdboxProxy

Jae Jung

Dec 6, 2017, 3:45:18 PM12/6/17
to ColdBox Platform
Enter code here...

When calling a event gateway I'm receiving an error as follows.

Could not find the ColdFusion component or interface :\web sites\fileorg.wamdt.com\web\remote\OCRQueueProcess.cfcD:\web sites\fileorg.wamdt.com\web\remote\OCRQueueProcess.

So I decided to do a data dump for CGI in the function selfAutowire located in coldbox.system.remote.ColdboxProxy and I got the following result. Any idea why the CGI.script_name is prepending the ColdFusion 11 webroot then the application webroot is appended to it? The gateway was working perfectly fine until we upgraded to ColdBox 4.3.0. Any help would be much appreciated.

AUTH_PASSWORD[empty string]
AUTH_TYPE[empty string]
AUTH_USER[empty string]
CERT_COOKIE[empty string]
CERT_FLAGS[empty string]
CERT_ISSUER[empty string]
CERT_KEYSIZE[empty string]
CERT_SECRETKEYSIZE[empty string]
CERT_SERIALNUMBER[empty string]
CERT_SERVER_ISSUER[empty string]
CERT_SERVER_SUBJECT[empty string]
CERT_SUBJECT[empty string]
CF_TEMPLATE_PATHD:\ColdFusion11\FileOrg\wwwroot\D:\web sites\fileorg.wamdt.com\web\remote\OCRQueueProcess.cfc
CONTENT_LENGTH[empty string]
CONTENT_TYPE[empty string]
CONTEXT_PATHD:\web sites\fileorg.wamdt.com\web\remote\OCRQueueProcess.cfc
GATEWAY_INTERFACE[empty string]
HTTPSoff
HTTPS_KEYSIZE[empty string]
HTTPS_SECRETKEYSIZE[empty string]
HTTPS_SERVER_ISSUER[empty string]
HTTPS_SERVER_SUBJECT[empty string]
HTTP_ACCEPT[empty string]
HTTP_ACCEPT_ENCODING[empty string]
HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE[empty string]
HTTP_CONNECTION[empty string]
HTTP_COOKIE[empty string]
HTTP_HOST[empty string]
HTTP_REFERER[empty string]
HTTP_URL[empty string]
HTTP_USER_AGENT[empty string]
LOCAL_ADDRundefined
PATH_INFO[empty string]
PATH_TRANSLATEDD:\ColdFusion11\FileOrg\wwwroot\D:\web sites\fileorg.wamdt.com\web\remote\OCRQueueProcess.cfc
QUERY_STRING[empty string]
REMOTE_ADDR[empty string]
REMOTE_HOST[empty string]
REMOTE_USER[empty string]
REQUEST_METHOD[empty string]
SCRIPT_NAMED:\web sites\fileorg.wamdt.com\web\remote\OCRQueueProcess.cfcD:\web sites\fileorg.wamdt.com\web\remote\OCRQueueProcess.cfc
SERVER_NAMEnone
SERVER_PORT-1
SERVER_PORT_SECURE0
SERVER_PROTOCOLnone
SERVER_SOFTWARE[empty string]
WEB_SERVER_API[empty string]

br...@bradwood.com

Dec 6, 2017, 3:48:18 PM12/6/17
to col...@googlegroups.com
ColdBox doesn't touch the CGI scope.  That all comes from the web server.  Did you install a ColdFusion update recently?  Perhaps the IIS connectors need re-added?

Thanks!

~Brad

ColdBox/CommandBox Developer Advocate
Ortus Solutions, Corp

E-mail: br...@coldbox.org
ColdBox Platform: http://www.coldbox.org
Blog: http://www.codersrevolution.com

Dec 6, 2017, 4:00:10 PM12/6/17
to ColdBox Platform
I'm on CF11 with the latest update. The CGI.script_name is fine when viewing the web page. When I call the gateway which is located at remote/[gateway file].cfc. I even removed the connector and reconnected it but still the same result.

Jae Jung

Dec 8, 2017, 8:43:57 AM12/8/17
to ColdBox Platform
I know ColdBox does not touch the CGI scope but I did a data dump in coldbox.system.remote.ColdboxProxy as follows.

<cffunction name="selfAutowire" output="false" access="private" hint="Autowire the proxy on creation. This references the super class only, we use cgi information to get the actual proxy component path.">
<cfscript>
var script_name = cgi.script_name;
var mailerService = new mail();
savecontent variable="mailBody"{
writeDump(cgi);
}
mailerService.setTo('jsj...@wamdevtech.com');
mailerService.setFrom('tt...@dealerppc.com');
mailerService.setSubject("ColdboxProxy #Now()#");
mailerService.setType("html");
mailerService.send(body=mailBody);
abort;

However, I would get the following in CF_TEMPLATE_PATH. The correct path is appending to the ColdFusion webroot path.

CF_TEMPLATE_PATH
= D:\ColdFusion11\cfusion\wwwroot\D:\web sites\cdl.divvythat.com\web\remote\Gateway.cfc

This only happens when I call an event gateways within the CFC file that is being called. The CFC is located under the /remote directory. Any idea why the CGI is being modified with the CF webroot?

br...@bradwood.com

Dec 8, 2017, 12:22:57 PM12/8/17
to col...@googlegroups.com
Sounds like a bug in Adobe ColdFusion.  I would enter a ticket in their bug tracker for this.

Thanks!

~Brad

ColdBox/CommandBox Developer Advocate
Ortus Solutions, Corp

E-mail: br...@coldbox.org
ColdBox Platform: http://www.coldbox.org
Blog: http://www.codersrevolution.com

Dec 8, 2017, 2:26:49 PM12/8/17
to ColdBox Platform
Seems odd this issue started to occur after I upgraded to ColdBox 4. This issue didn't occur on ColdBox 3.8.