[Coldbox 4] Session Fixation

Chad Baloga

Jul 19, 2015, 9:31:16 PM7/19/15
to col...@googlegroups.com
Does ColdBox have any built in solutions for session fixation besides using the CF session rotation functions?

Brad Wood

Jul 19, 2015, 10:25:40 PM7/19/15
to col...@googlegroups.com
Not that I'm aware. Is there something you'd like to see implemented?

Happy Connecting. Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S® 5

Chad Baloga

Jul 20, 2015, 6:23:44 PM7/20/15
to col...@googlegroups.com
I was just wondering before I bring over code I had used in our legacy system for session rotation.  This is to meet a STIG requirement for our system.  If you are not using J2EE sessions then you can just use the SessionRotate function built into CF10/CF11 (https://wikidocs.adobe.com/wiki/display/coldfusionen/SessionRotate).  For J2EE I use the following solution:  http://www.petefreitag.com/item/829.cfm

Thanks,
Chad

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "ColdBox Platform" group.