[ announcement ] Ortus Developers Week 2015

br...@bradwood.com

Nov 12, 2015, 10:40:46 AM11/12/15
to ColdBox List
Just a reminder for everyone to sign up for Ortus Developers Week.  It's next week, all week long.  We have 21 session lined up, it's all free, and we're recording each session too.

Bonus Session

Nov 20, 2015 — 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM Central

Raymond Camden

Why you should dump your fancy app server and go completely static.

A look at why you would consider deploying a static site and strategies for how you would do it.

Nov 16, 2015

  1. Content Modularization with ContentBox — presented by Luis Majano
  2. Using HTML Helper for fun and profit. — presented by Adrian J. Moreno
  3. Intro to CommandBox — presented by Brad Wood
  4. Lucee, Undocumented! — presented by Gert Franz

Thanks!

~Brad

ColdBox Platform Evangelist
Ortus Solutions, Corp