ColdBox 5 RC1

Jojo Mateo

Mar 22, 2018, 10:41:52 AM3/22/18
to ColdBox Platform
I dowloaded this ColdBox 5 RC1  zip and uploaded it to my server. I downloaded coldbox-samples, upload it to my server and extracted it , then I got bunch errors.

error.JPG

Brad Wood

Mar 22, 2018, 1:36:23 PM3/22/18
to col...@googlegroups.com
Do you have the cbi18n module installed?  A;so, what version of ColdFusion are you using?

Thanks!

~Brad

Developer Advocate
Ortus Solutions, Corp

ColdBox Platform: http://www.coldbox.org

On Thu, Mar 22, 2018 at 3:20 AM, Jojo Mateo <jho...@gmail.com> wrote:
I dowloaded this ColdBox 5 RC1  zip and uploaded it to my server. I downloaded coldbox-samples, upload it to my server and extracted it , then I got bunch errors.

Jojo Mateo

Mar 22, 2018, 3:08:46 PM3/22/18
to ColdBox Platform
Coldfusion 2016. can you attached a complete sample app with cbi18n. I'm hosting it in hostek. I used the old version of coldbox 3 no problem on coldfusion 2011

Jojo Mateo

Mar 22, 2018, 3:09:17 PM3/22/18
to ColdBox Platform
Thanks Brad, really appreciate it.

Brad Wood

Mar 22, 2018, 3:15:36 PM3/22/18
to col...@googlegroups.com
I would recommend you play around locally.  You don't need Hostek for that.  Just grab CommandBox and any PC is now a CF server with zero install and very little effort.

box install
box server start

That's all you need.

Thanks!

~Brad

Developer Advocate
Ortus Solutions, Corp

ColdBox Platform: http://www.coldbox.org

Jojo Mateo

Brad Wood

Mar 22, 2018, 4:52:24 PM3/22/18
to col...@googlegroups.com
Just like any other code.  FTP or whatever you like to move code with.