How to access contentbox page from a coldbox app?

Tropicalista

Nov 15, 2017, 2:25:54 PM11/15/17
to ColdBox Platform
I have installed contentbox as module on a coldbox app.

I'd like to access some page from coldbox app. Is there any simple method to accomplish this?

br...@bradwood.com

Nov 15, 2017, 2:30:26 PM11/15/17
to col...@googlegroups.com
You can run events from inside of a ContentBox page if that's what you mean.  Otherwise, you'll need to adjust the module entry point of the UI module to not be in "take over" mode but to be in a "sub folder" so all the routes are nested somewhere other that the base of the app.

Thanks!

~Brad

ColdBox/CommandBox Developer Advocate
Ortus Solutions, Corp

E-mail: br...@coldbox.org
ColdBox Platform: http://www.coldbox.org
Blog: http://www.codersrevolution.com

Nov 15, 2017, 2:43:12 PM11/15/17
to ColdBox Platform
Brad I need to access contentbox pages from coldbox.

For example I have an app mysite.com

I have contentbox installed as module in myapp.com/blog

I need to create content to display on coldbox app. For example I want to add content to my coldbox view mysite.com/theview

To make it dynamically editable I was thinking to create a contentbox page and display it on mysite.com/theview

Something as:
getModel( "CBHelper@cb" ).getPage(pageslug)

br...@bradwood.com

Nov 15, 2017, 2:55:15 PM11/15/17
to col...@googlegroups.com
Oh, I see you want to go the other way.  Yeah, that is fine.  You can directly inject the content services from ContentBox into your ColdBox handlers/views and then just query out content store items or whatever you want.