Command Box and Sql Server 2014 Express

Andrew Scott

Nov 7, 2015, 7:35:41 AM11/7/15
to col...@googlegroups.com
I am guessing that CommandBox isn't capable of connecting to an Express 2014 through Lucee, is this a Lucee issue and if so how easy is it to drop the correct drivers into COmmandBox.

Regards,
Andrew Scott

br...@bradwood.com

Nov 7, 2015, 10:05:10 AM11/7/15
to col...@googlegroups.com
I think it should work Andrew, but I had an issue the other day that made me think the jar file was corrupted.  You can replace the jar in the commandbox/lib and see if it works.

What error are you getting?

Thanks!

~Brad

ColdBox Platform Evangelist
Ortus Solutions, Corp

E-mail: br...@coldbox.org
ColdBox Platform: http://www.coldbox.org
Blog: http://www.codersrevolution.com

Nov 7, 2015, 10:30:55 AM11/7/15
to col...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Brad, yeah I did that which is why I posted here I thought restarting lucee or commandbox would fix that.

But anyway, I did get it working not sure what happened.

Also, how can I switch undertow rewrite to use .htacces or does it have to be its conf file. I installed the release of ContentBox via CommandBox and it installed and ran till it met the first redirect and no matter what selection I use it works in the URL but I get a not found for it.

As ColdFusion 11, doesn't work with Windows 10 with an installer yet, I thought this may do my needs, but without those rules I am stuffed. Mainly because I am writing a game to do restFul calls and putting checks in place to change settings from one server to another is doing my head in productivity wise

Regards,
Andrew Scott
WebSite: http://www.andyscott.id.au/

br...@bradwood.com

Nov 7, 2015, 10:47:37 AM11/7/15
to col...@googlegroups.com
CommandBox doesn't use Apache so there's no .htaccess file.  We use Tuckey rewrites which can be enabling by adding --rewritesenable when starting your server.
Nov 7, 2015, 12:07:07 PM11/7/15
to col...@googlegroups.com