Persistence of next event or route

Jonathan Perret

Apr 6, 2018, 3:58:22 PM4/6/18
to ColdBox Platform
I have an app and it checks to see if you are logged in during onRequestStart. Simple stuff like if current event isn't part of the handler named public and the session storage doesn't have you as login then we relocate you to login. It works but now I trying to add a feature where we remember what page the user originally asked and then we relocate the there after login.

So this is simple I just create some variables in the session storage for use after login. Example:

cbstorage
struct
loggedInfalse
loggedInReferredRouteparents/
loggedInReferreradmin.parent
loggedInVariables
struct
NAMESPACE[empty string]
NAMESPACEROUTING[empty string]
eventadmin.parent

the problem is after submitting my authenticate form my session vars look like this..

cbstorage
struct
loggedInfalse
loggedInReferredRoute:handler/:action/
loggedInReferrerCFFileServlet._cf_chart
loggedInVariables
struct
1389538320118128.png[empty string]
NAMESPACE[empty string]
NAMESPACEROUTING[empty string]
eventCFFileServlet._cf_chart

Anyone know what the heck CFFileServlet._cf_chart is? Any idea what else would happen between the time the form submits and onRequestStart?

Thanks.

Jonathan