Re: [coldbox:26228] [ColdBox-2.64]

Luis Majano

Jan 13, 2017, 2:12:54 PM1/13/17
to coldbox
Do you have debugging reporting execution times turned on?

On Fri, Jan 13, 2017 at 11:46 AM, RobG <sle...@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm getting this error when trying to bring up a fairly complex ColdBox app on my local machine (a Windows 7 box):

A timeout occurred while attempting to local WireBox.Singleton.securityService
The error occurred in C:/MyApp/coldbox/system/ioc/scopes/Singleton.cfc: line 37

I've tried editing the timeout in the cflock in that file (up to 120 seconds) but it still times out, so I'm guessing there's a deeper problem.

This is an older Coldbox app; I'm guessing it's v2.64 since the dates in some of the core files are from 2007.

I'm trying to get it working locally because we only have a single development server, and too often developers step on each others' toes. So I have a local copy of its database running too.  I'm running CF2016 Developer version.

Any ideas please? :)

Rob