[coldbox-3.0.0] Is it possible to reload a specific event handler

Nick

Aug 1, 2016, 9:15:03 PM8/1/16
to ColdBox Platform
Instead of doing fwreinit which reloads everything, is it possible to reload a specific event handler in cache?

Luis Majano

Aug 2, 2016, 1:04:24 PM8/2/16
to coldbox
you would have to manually remove it from the wirebox singleton cache.  Is this for dev or production?
On Mon, Aug 1, 2016 at 8:15 PM, Nick <ni...@devx.co.nz> wrote:
Instead of doing fwreinit which reloads everything, is it possible to reload a specific event handler in cache?

Nick

Aug 4, 2016, 6:21:42 PM8/4/16
to ColdBox Platform
Hi Luis

This is for production.

Which method I should be using? The only relevant one I can see is "clearSingletons", but that would be clearing the whole cache?

Luis Majano

Aug 5, 2016, 10:51:29 AM8/5/16
to coldbox
There is no easy way to pin point a specific handler, but by iterating over the singletons and wiping.

Seems to much to do for a single refresh.  If this is for deployment purposes, I would suggest using our autodeploy module or applicationStop()

Nick

Aug 6, 2016, 7:24:13 AM8/6/16
to ColdBox Platform
On Saturday, 6 August 2016 02:51:29 UTC+12, Luis Majano wrote:
There is no easy way to pin point a specific handler, but by iterating over the singletons and wiping.

Seems to much to do for a single refresh.  If this is for deployment purposes, I would suggest using our autodeploy module or applicationStop()

Ok thanks Luis, I'll check it out.